Sunflower Oil - Refined, Spain (Cosmetic grade)
- 100 ml price 169 Thai Baht
- 200 ml price 239 Thai Baht
- 1000 ml price 509 Thai Baht
- Refined Sunflower oil is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid. It is much faster absorbing than unrefined oil, has a smoother silkier feel and leaves behind almost no greasy feeling.
- It has a lighter color, lower aroma and longer shelf life. It contains minor amounts of many vitamins and has a very high content of vitamin E. Vitamin E gives the oil a longer shelf life and is necessary for skin care.
Sunflower Oil - Refined, (High Oleic Acid) Spain
Botanical Name: Helianthus annus
Parts Used: Seeds
Method of Extraction: Refined
Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
Aromatic Description: Light Vegetable Aroma
Aroma Strength: Low
Skin type: Good for normal to dry skin types
Oleic acid: 75% - 85%
Linoleic acid: 5% - 15%
Palmitic acid: 3% - 7%
Steric acid: 3% - 7%
Vitamins A, C, D, E, K
Sunflower oil is inexpensive and a versatile oil that can be used in many natural products. It is deeply penetrating and nourishing and for the skin and it is highly recommended for recipes designed to treat dry, weathered, mature and damaged skin.
Contains less than 1% saturated fat
It is considered Non-Allergenic (allergic reactions rare)
The oil is not water soluble but 1 of the easiest to disperse in bath oil blends
Sunflower oil for skin care is a non-irritant “non-comedogenic” oil, meaning it’s easily absorbed and won’t clog your pores.
Caution: Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) however, Aroma & More recommends testing on a small area of skin to check for reaction before using on larger areas.